Tarot Round Up: July 2026

One thing I'm celebrating is that I seemed semi-consistent with my tarot practice last month. I wasn't able to pull a spread daily, but I was not expecting to maintain that level of consistency either. I may be an idealist at heart, but my feet are still on the ground.

Looking through my journal, I was looking for any trends or anything that jumped out at me. I noted that the suits I pulled the most were wands and swords, the suit I pulled the least was pentacles. Of the pip cards I'd pulled, I pulled 8s the most and pulled no 2 cards at all.

So, I'm thinking on what last month looked like and how it relates to these stats. Wands and swords are both active elements and pretty expansive. Fire burns and air circulates, feeding into each other. They're not really two sides of a coin, but they seem to play off one another. Your thoughts and dreams will be apparent in where you place your drive and energy. Eights tend to represent skills, business, manifestation, decisions. Twos represent duality, connection, balance, love, and union. 

Last month had a lot of changes in my household regarding career plans, creative pursuits, even communication. There was some focus on building skills, both creative and career-related. And with all of these changes, there was definitely some disconnection and imbalances going on.

I'm looking forward to building some chops with this practice and seeing where it takes me. Until next month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I buying stuff or pretending to be someone else?

Why I'm Starting a Personal Blog in 2026